The State of Mississippi just completed an important initiative to foster the use of electronic online public bidding and QuestCDN is one of only a couple companies that was approved. QuestCDN’s VirtuBid™ or vBid™, which we launched over 4 years ago, provides comprehensive functionality that mirrors the standard bid process, but has digitized and automated the process with all bidding scenarios covered. It is the most valuable component of our bid management system to our customers.
The security and uptime of the data delivery and collection is second to none. In fact, because bidders are actually entering their bid values into a secure database, the preliminary results can be posted automatically with the push of a button just seconds after the conclusion of the bid letting. Bids will never again have to rejected because of incomplete, illegible, inaccurate information.
We appreciate the trust the State of Mississippi has give us and look forward to helping them optimize their bidding process.
QuestCDN data network hosts numerous types of construction projects including the following:
• State & County Highway Construction
• State & County Bridge Construction
• Municipal Water Distribution Pipeline Construction
• Municipal Wastewater Collection Pipeline Construction
• Enviromental Remediation
• Hazardous Waste Containment Construction
• Educational School Building & Facilities Construction
• Waterways, Drainage, Canals, Locks & Dams Construction
• Municipal Government Building & Facilities Construction
• Earthwork, Excavation & Soil Stabilization
• Demolition, Salvage & Recovery
• Airport & Light Rail Transportation Construction
• Stormwater Conveyance, Holding Pond & Treatment Systems
• Street, Roadway & Utility Construction
• Municipal Water & Wastewater Treatment Facilities Construction
• Municipal Well, Tank & Groundwater Facilities Construction
Quest Construction Data Network, LLC
PO Box 412
Spring Park, MN 55384-0412